Drivers – Local & Regional Routes
- Making deliveries to all stops on designated route
- Provide excellent customer service while making deliveries
- May have back-haul pick ups (depending on the route)
- Class A Commercial Drivers License
- Ability to meet all DOT requirements
- Able to lift 70 – 100 lbs. on a repetitive basis
- Previous delivery experience, preferred.
Regional Drivers typically have a 4 day work week.
Driver Training Program
Do you have the desire to become a CDL driver? Check out our training program. We are hiring drivers who currently have a Class C license to drive a straight truck while going through our in-house program. We will teach you everything you need to know to secure a the CDL.
We offer competitive wages and benefits. Local and OTR routes.
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs. on a repetitive basis
- Ability to become certified on various types of warehouse equipment; forklift, pallet jack;
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to work Sunday – Saturday schedule (evenings).Able to work in varied temperature work environment – cooler & freezer exposure.
- Previous experience working in a warehouse environment, a plus.
- Sufficient English language skills to match selection labels with case markings. Find product locations in the warehouse; recognize similarities and differences between words; recognize similarities and differences in sequences of numbers.
We offer competitive wages and benefits
Please indicate the position you are interested in as part of your cover letter.
To apply on-line click the link or paste it into your browser:
Go to Human Resources tab and select Driver Application (for drivers) select Application (for all other positions); complete the application and click SUBMIT.
Apply in person between 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. M-F